New postcards have arrived and I want to show them to you:
- Minsk/Belarus (Top left): The card shows the "Cathedral of the Holy Name of the Blessed Virgin Mary". At least the card says so... :-D
- Rome/Italy (Top right): This card is so beautiful!!! It shows the Piazza Navona in Rome. I just love the colours of the sky, the lights on the streets and the buildings. This card makes you want to be at this place at that moment *dreaming*
- Mount Merapi/Indonesia (Middle left): That's a volcano on the postcard, the most active volcano on the world's most active volcanic island. I still don't know if that's a good thing... I like this card, too. Volcanoes have always fascinated me. In 13th grade at school our class went on a trip to the region around Neapel/Napoli in Italy and we made a trip to Pompeji and the Vesuv. We were even on top of the Vesuv and were able to look in the crater of it. Like I said: a really fascinating experience!
- Netherlands (Middle right): Flowers from the Netherlands, but no tulips... ;-) Nice colours though...
- Pskov/Russia (Bottom left): A drawing of a fortress (I guess)... The card itself is captured in Russian, so I can only guess, because I can't read it.
- Belarus (Bottom right): The card shows a painting from the 19th century that's part of the collection of the National Art Museum of the Republic of Belarus called "Fruit and candle".